Easy as Pie Pumpkin Cheesecake
OMG! OMG! This pumpkin cheesecake rocks! You won’t believe that all that cream cheesey-ness comes from raw cashews. No dairy, no gluten, no kneading, no rolling, easy as pie!
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup almonds
- 16 dates pitted
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil ~My favorite if from Tropical Traditions – watch the videoon their website to find out why
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pumpkin, canned ~Be sure to read the label! Pumpkin only !
- 2 cups cashews raw, unsalted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup ~100 % pure ~ best quality you can find
- lemon juice ~Squeezed from 1/2 lemon
- 3/4 cup pumpkin coconut milk (made by Soy Delicious) (use coconut milk or almond milk if you can’t find this
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup cocao powder
- 2 tsps vanilla
- 1 sprinkle sea salt
- 1/4 cup Pecans ~Chopped finely
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
This Easy as Pie Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie is yum-azingly naked and healthy for you too.
I used a pie pan instead of a cheesecake form. It was very easy to cut and serve from the pie dish. I took it to a party as a gift for the hosted and I left the dish, the recipe and whatever pie was left over for her.
Just add a sticker, a card of a bow and you have a wonderful gift! Trust me, you’ll be invited back often.
Here are the easy steps for concocting this pie. There is no need for an oven.
- Mix the crust ingredients in food processor. Using a piece of parchment paper, spread the crust evenly on the bottom and up the sides of a pie dish.
- Filling. Mix filling ingredients and combine in blender. Pour into the crust.
- Place pie in freezer for about 15 minutes while you prepare the chocolate icing and crunchy topping. Remove pie from freezer, spread chocolate icing, sprinkle on topping and keep in refrigerator until serving.
- Chocolate Icing: Melt coconut oil and syrup over low flame. Remove from flame and add other icing ingredients. Stir, cool to room temp and spread on cake.
- Topping: Chop pecans into tiny tiny pieces and mix with spice. Sprinkle on top of icing.
This is the crust after I spread it out evenly and up the sides of the pie dish.
YES! I am serious. It’s these raw cashews that take the place of the cream cheese for this pie. The best part of this deliciousness is how delicious you feel after eat it.
[section_title]WHAT TO DO WITH THE LEFT OVERS?[/section_title]
There won’t much left over, so there is no use discussing how long it will stay in the refrigerator. It will depend on how big you slice it, how many lucky recipients you’ll share it with and how often you go back for more!
BUT UM…if you are following the STYLE OF Sleeping Naked After 40, you may choose to cut yourself a dainty slice, set your table, make your tea, and savor every deliciously divine bite with satisfaction and joy like a lady and like the rockin’ hot, sexy Goddess that you are.
P.S. Although this is a NAKED and Healthy pie with lots of yummy nutrients from the nuts, pumpkin, and coconut, it is still a decadent TREAT! Treat it as such. Remember your mindful dainty skills of eating slowly, putting the fork down, noticing the feel, texture and experience of the pie. And most of all enjoy the company of whomever you are with, most especially if the only guest is YOU!
An interesting take on the traditional fare. But, oh, the nuts. I can’t eat them!
Love all of your yummy and healthy desserts! Can’t wait to try this too! For this recipe and your others calling for cacao, it is interchangeable with regular cocoa powder, or do you use only the raw cacao powder? Thanks so much!!