What if you had a dream team helping you get into the dress of your dreams?
We’re looking for a Dream Team of a bride to be and her mom to work with our Dream Team. YOU will lose weight, YOU will gain confidence and YOU WILL get to wear the dress of your dreams for your special day (and Mom too). Two Teams of Bride/Mom will compete in reaching their health and fitness goals and the winning team is awarded their dresses. The big prize will be in how much better you feel about yourself and your body!
MEET OUR DREAM TEAM
Fashion Stylists and Bridal Experts, Virginia Calabrese and Louisa Monserrate (Owners of Labelle Boutique; 40 years experience in the Bridal Service)
and Rosie Battista, Food and Fitness Coach, Confidence Creator and Founder of the Sleeping Naked After 40‘s Lifestyle of Excellence in Nutrition and Extreme Self Love.
The Fashion Experts will help you select the perfect dresses of your dreams for the Bride and her Mom*.
The Lifestyle Coach will guide you on a journey of improved confidence, increased self care and weight loss.
TOGETHER THIS TEAM HELPS YOU REACH YOUR DREAM.
ENTER THE CONTEST NOW
WHAT YOU WIN:
Bride’s Dream Wedding Dress and Mom-of-the- Bride Dream Dress
HOW TO APPLY:
The bride is asked to submit the following:
1) a 200 word (no more/ no less) essay titled, “WHY IT’S IMPORTANT TO ME and MY MOM TO LOOK AND FEEL AMAZING ON MY SPECIAL DAY”
2) and a 2 minute video (you can use your cell phone) telling us “WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU LEARNED FROM YOUR MOM”
SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO AND WORD DOCUMENT ESSAY via email to [email protected]om or you may drop off a printed version to either Labelle Boutique location at 154 Danforth Avenue in Jersey City or 457 Springfield Avenue in Berkeley Heights, NEW JERSEY.
YOUR COMMITMENT IF SELECTED:
- You and your Mom must be willing to be video taped for possible REALITY SHOW VIDEO.
- You and your Mom must want to make a physical change to your appearance and have at least 25 pounds that you want to lose.
- You must have at least 6-9 months before your wedding day (contestants will be chosen on or before December 1, 2014).
- You will compete against another mother/daughter Bridal Team. The team that makes the most significant progress will be the recipient of the dress. Both teams will be featured in the video documentary but only one team will will the dresses.
- You must be committed to doing the work by adjusting your food and implementing a workout program and working with Rosie Battista (nutrition guidance and support)
- *Your Mom or the mom figure in your life is acceptable.